Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J Max 2016. Use the following guide to remove security pattern lock screen on your Samsung Galaxy J Max phone. So, if your Galaxy J Max is locked by forgotten pattern lock screen or password this guide can help you. Actually, this guide can work at almost Android Samsung smartphone type. But, this step by step guides specially made for Samsung Galaxy J Max device. By performing the hard reset on your phone, it will restore your phone t default factory setting. Therefore, most of the Android phone user call the hard reset with the master reset. It will delete everything stored at phone internal memory, such as a file, photo, video, downloaded apps, and the other data. To avoid everything lose after performing the hard reset on your device you must back up it at the other media storage.
Before we proceed step by step the hard reset process, below is Samsung Galaxy J Max specs.
|Product Released||- 2016, July|
|Display||- 7.0 inches |
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
|CPU||- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7|
|Chipset||- Spreadtrum SC8830|
|Operating System|| |
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
|Memory||- 1,5 GB of RAM|
|Camera||- 8 MP (Main Camera) |
- 2 MP (Secondary Camera)
|Versions||- Samsung Galaxy J Max (2016)|
Ok, for the next step you can read the following guide.
Guide to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J Max (2016).
1. Once again we will explain to you about the hard reset risk. The hard reset will delete everything on your phone internal memory. You must backup everything before continue to proceed this guide.
2. Although the hard reset doesn't affect the Sim card and SD card data, we recommend to release them from the slot.
3. If your Samsung Galaxy J Max 2016 is On, then turn it off first.
4. Once your phone totally powers off, now turn it on again by press and hold these buttons at the same time for a second.
Volume Up button + Home Button + Power Button.
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J Max (2016)|
5. Now you release all held buttons when Samsung J Max Logo comes up on your screen.
|samsung galaxy j max logo|
6. Just wait a minute, you will see green Android logo on your screen.
7. then your phone will automatically enter Android System Recovery.
8. On this menu, you can navigate all menu item using volume down or volume up button, and use the power button to execute it.
9. Now, highlight wipe data/factory reset with the volume down button, and then press the power button once to confirm.
10. On the next screen you can highlight yes --- delete all user data followed with press the power button.
11. Now, the hard reset process will start to erase everything on your phone to restore factory setting.
12. Once the hard reset process was done, you will see notifications at the bottom of your phone screen that says data wipe complete.
|data wipe complete - reset samsung j max 2016|
13. Now, back the Android system recovery screen and highlight reboot system now followed by press the power button.
14. Your Samsung Galaxy J Max 2016 will reboot automatically and will boot up to the home screen.
15. Finish, now you have successfully performed the hard reset or factory reset on your Samsung Galaxy J Max 2016.