The following part is an additional information about Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications.
|Product Released||- 2017, January|
|Display||- 5.7 inches|
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
|CPU||- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|GPU||- Adreno 506|
|Chipset||- Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626|
|Operating System|| |
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
|Memory||- 4 GB of RAM|
|Camera||- 16 MP (Main Camera) |
- 16 MP (Front Camera)
|Versions||- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro|
Now, let we proceed this guide.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
- Make sure to backup everything stored at phone internal memory, during the hard reset the system wipe everything.
- You may release SIM card and SD card to keep all data safe. Although the hard reset doesn't affect its content.
- Make sure to keep the battery status at fully charged, or at least you have 78% of battery capacity. This is will avoid the Android system down during the hard reset process.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy C7 pro.
- Once it inactive, now turn it on again your phone by press and hold these buttons at the same time.
- Release all button if Samsung C7 Pro logo comes up on your phone screen.
Samsung galaxy c7 Pro logo
- Just in second, you will see white animated Android logo play on your screen.
- And at the next step, you will see white Android logo with the yellow exclamation.
- Now you Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will enter Android Recovery menu.
Android recovery - samsung galaxy c7 pro
- On this screen, you can navigate all menu item to highlight it use the volume up or volume down button, and then use the power button to execute.
- To start the hard reset process, you must highlight wipe data/factory reset use the volume down, and then press the power button to confirm.
- On the next step, you will see two options (yes and no)
- In order to proceed the hard reset process, you must highlight yes and press the power button to start the process.
- Now, the process will run on your Android system. You can monitor the hard reset progress at the bottom of your phone screen.
- Once the hard reset process was done, you will see a message at the bottom of your screen that says data wipe complete.
- Now, back to Android recovery menu and highlight Reboot system now.
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will reboot, and automatically normal boot to the home screen.
Volume Up Button + Home Button + Power Button.
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro|
|animated white Android logo|
|Android yellow exclamation|