We will always provide updated information about the hard reset. And now, we will show you how to perform the hard reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. Most of the Android phone user call the hard reset with master reset or factory reset. It will restore all phone setting to default factory setting. So, after performing the hard reset your phone will be back to the first time you bought it, especially phone performance and responsive system. There are some issues that can only be solved with the hard reset. for example; your phone is locked by forgotten password, PIN, or security pattern lock screen. If something like this occurred on your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, try to fix it with the hard reset first before bringing your phone to the service center.
Now, let we proceed this guide.
The following part is an additional information about Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications.
|Product Released||- 2017, January|
|Display||- 5.7 inches|
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
|CPU||- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|GPU||- Adreno 506|
|Chipset||- Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626|
|Operating System|| |
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
|Memory||- 4 GB of RAM|
|Camera||- 16 MP (Main Camera) |
- 16 MP (Front Camera)
|Versions||- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro|
Now, let we proceed this guide.
Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
- Make sure to backup everything stored at phone internal memory, during the hard reset the system wipe everything.
- You may release SIM card and SD card to keep all data safe. Although the hard reset doesn't affect its content.
- Make sure to keep the battery status at fully charged, or at least you have 78% of battery capacity. This is will avoid the Android system down during the hard reset process.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy C7 pro.
- Once it inactive, now turn it on again your phone by press and hold these buttons at the same time.
- Release all button if Samsung C7 Pro logo comes up on your phone screen.
Samsung galaxy c7 Pro logo
- Just in second, you will see white animated Android logo play on your screen.
- And at the next step, you will see white Android logo with the yellow exclamation.
- Now you Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will enter Android Recovery menu.
Android recovery - samsung galaxy c7 pro
- On this screen, you can navigate all menu item to highlight it use the volume up or volume down button, and then use the power button to execute.
- To start the hard reset process, you must highlight wipe data/factory reset use the volume down, and then press the power button to confirm.
- On the next step, you will see two options (yes and no)
- In order to proceed the hard reset process, you must highlight yes and press the power button to start the process.
- Now, the process will run on your Android system. You can monitor the hard reset progress at the bottom of your phone screen.
- Once the hard reset process was done, you will see a message at the bottom of your screen that says data wipe complete.
- Now, back to Android recovery menu and highlight Reboot system now.
- Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro will reboot, and automatically normal boot to the home screen.
Volume Up Button + Home Button + Power Button.
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro|
|animated white Android logo|
|Android yellow exclamation|
[Guide] Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro to Remove PIN, Password and Pattern Lock
4/ 5Oleh Yosandi Woles