How To Flash Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. If your device is bootloop, your device doesn't boot up right. It's just starting until showing Android logo and then reboot again. So, your phone can't normal boot and go to the phone menu. Of course, you can't use your phone to make any call or send a text message. This state also called with a bootloop or soft brick. So, what will you do if your phone experience with this problem? Before you bring your phone to the service center, you can try this guide first to fix it. Therefore, You can find the solution here. The following guide will show you how to flash a new firmware or stock ROM Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro via ODIN software.
But, before this guide starts. Let's we know Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro specifications.
|Flash Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro|
|Product Released||- 2017, February|
|Display||- 5,7 inches|
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
|CPU||- Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|GPU||- Adreno 506|
|Chipset||- Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626|
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
|Memory||- 4 GB of RAM|
|Camera||- 16 MP (Main Camera)|
- 16 MP (Secondary Camera)
|Battery||- Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Versions||- SM-C7018 (DUOS), - SM-C7010|
- Keep your battery at fully charged, or at least you have 75% of battery capacity. This is to ensure the system still alive during the flashing process.
- During the flashing process on your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro, all data will be deleted. And can't be restored. To avoid losing them, please make a backup everything as soon as possible.
- Make sure your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is detected well on your computer or laptop. Otherwise, you must check whether USB driver already installed. If you don't have the USB driver for your phone, try to use the following driver. Samsung-Usb-Driver-v184.108.40.206.zip
- Always use the original USB cable while connecting your phone to the computer.
- Use the latest ODIN flash tool software to help flash the Stock ROM or firmware to Samsung Galaxy C7 Prime.
- Firmware or Stock ROM exact with your Samsung device model. The firmware available download form the SamMobile website. To download the firmware and use all website feature, you must be a registered user.
Flash Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Guide.
Note: keep in mind that before the flash check your battery, it should be 70-80% charged. then back up Your device data including personal data before flashing the firmware or install on your device.
STEP 1: Extract Samsung USB Driver then install on PC / laptop.
STEP 2: Extract also Odin and Firmware Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
STEP 3: Turn off Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro
STEP 4: Then enter Download Mode by pressing Volume Down + Home + Power at same time until exit Warning !!
STEP 5: Next press Volume up to select Continue and will automatically go to download mode
STEP 6: Now connect Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro to PC using USB Cable (Use original USB cable)
STEP 7: RUN / Open Odin.
STEP 8: Next make sure the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro detected Odin with out the green color and there is a writing
ID:COM in Odin
STEP 9: Then click on AP / PDA and search for the location firmware file after extracted, just click 2x in the fimware and auto fimware will be loaded to Odin.
STEP 10: Next click STAR in Odin software and flashing will automatically run wait until finished.
STEP 11: If the process of flashing Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is finished will be out PASS !!
STEP 12: The flashing process of Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is complete.You can read more instruction about how to flash firmware or stock ROM Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro via ODIN software. Guide Flash Samsung Firmware / Stock Rom With Odin (Step By Step)
How to Flash Firmware Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro Via ODIN
4/ 5Oleh Yosandi Woles