Hii Brow.. See you again on the Android guide. today's we will show you how to perform the hard reset Samsung Galaxy J2 2016. We know that during the hard reset process the system will delete everything stored at phone memory, you must save that data at the other media storage. Once the hard reset process was done, your phone will restore to default factory settings. So, if you have any problem on your Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 you can follow this guide. Most of the problem you can fix with this guide is forgotten pattern lock screen, forgotten password or PIN, unresponsive phone or slow response to runs any Apps. the hard reset will set the password or security pattern lock screen to empty. So, after the hard reset done you will no longer see the password or pattern lock again, and you don't need attempt to try input the security information.
OK, below we will give more information about Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 specs.
|Product Released||- 2016, July|
|Display||- 5.0 inches|
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
|CPU||- Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A7|
|Chipset||- Spreadtrum SC8830|
|Operating System|| |
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
|Memory||- 1,5 GB of RAM|
|Camera||- 8 MP (Main Camera) |
- 5 MP (Secondary Camera)
|Versions||- Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 - J210F|
Step by Step Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 2016.
1. The hard reset process wipes all data, file, and downloaded apps. Before it loses, please backup it at the other media storage.
2. Actually, the hard reset doesn't affect the SIM card and SD card data, but it's better to release them from the card slot.
3. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 device.
4. Now, turn it on again by press and hold the combination buttons at the same time. These buttons are;
Volume Up button + Home Button + Power Button.
|Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 2016|
|samsung galaxy j2 2016 logo|
6. In seconds, on the next screen you will see green Android logo.
7. Now, your Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 will enter Android Recovery in a second.
|android system recovery|
8. On this recovery, you can navigate all menu item use the volume down or volume up button, and then press the power button to confirm.
9. Now, highlight Wipe data/factory reset using volume down button, and press power button to confirm it.
10. Once your selection confirmed, you will be taken on the next menu. On this menu you can highlight Yes, and you can continue to press the power button.
11. At this step, the hard reset process will start to erase everything on your phone memory.
12. You can see the process at the bottom of your phone screen, once it finished, you will see a message wipe data completed.
13. Now, you can back to the Android Recovery menu. On this menu, you can highlight Reboot system now to reboot your phone.
14. The phone will boot normally to the home screen, and you have successfully performed the hard reset on your Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 device.
[Guide] How To Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy J2 2016
4/ 5Oleh Yosandi Woles